3.27.2009

I dare you to move

I was attending ACCA Social Gatherin last wednesday night in my college. I seldom dress up to go college but that night i made the effort to do so. Guess I was pretty excited bout it. Anyway, I was feeling alll cheery the whole night. Especially with EV's camera alongside with me the whole night. i took SOOO many pics with her. LOLZ!

But Im nt here to bore you with the long story of our ACCA night. This blog is about a song. A song performed that night that really touched my heart. OKay.. I have to admit I did fancy the singer of the song. But seriously, I really like the song.

It was very meaningful and it struck me the moment the chorus came on. I was so shock how much it applied to me then. I really wanted to cry on the spot. But I hold it in... I didn wan my frenz to see it. And I seriously didn want to spoil the night.
But the meaning of every lyrics spoke to me one by one. That was one awesome performance boys!!



Dare You To Move lyrics

Welcome to the planet
Welcome to existence
Everyone's here
Everyone's here
Everybody's watching you now
Everybody waits for you now
What happens next
What happens next

[Chorus]
I dare you to move
I dare you to move
I dare you to lift yourself up off the floor
I dare you to move
I dare you to move
Like today never happened
Today never happened before

Welcome to the fallout
Welcome to resistance
The tension is here
The tension is here
Between who you are and who you could be
Between how it is and how it should be

[Chorus]

Maybe redemption has stories to tell
Maybe forgiveness is right where you fell
Where can you run to escape from yourself?
Where you gonna go?
Where you gonna go?
Salvation is here

I dare you to move
I dare you to move
I dare you to lift yourself up off the floor
I dare you to move
I dare you to move
Like today never happened
Today never happened
Today never happened
Today never happened before

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home